During this unprecedented time, some changes have been made to the way that our clinic operates. These changes have been made to better ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients, and patients. We encourage you read this blog post to better understand what these changes are.
1. We are now seeing patients by appointment only. This means that we are no longer accepting walk-in appointments. We ask that you please respect the time and safety of all our staff, clients, and patients by adhering to this new policy. Further, it is likely that we will not be able to schedule an appointment for the same day. Please plan accordingly and schedule appointments 2-3 days in advance if possible. In the event of an emergency, please visit your nearest emergency clinic. The link to the closest emergency animal hospital to our clinic can be found in the "Resources" section of this website. If you need assistance, you are always welcome to call or email us during business hours.
2. We are taking extra precautions to protect the health and well-being of our staff and clients:
- We require face masks or face coverings that cover the nose and mouth upon entry into the clinic.
- We ask that you maintain a safe distance of 6 feet from others in the lobby.
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for use in the lobby area.
- We are now closed between 12:30pm-1:30pm in order to deep clean the clinic in the middle of the day.
- If you or anyone in your household is having any symptoms such as fever, coughing, or sneezing, we ask that you contact us and reschedule your appointment for another day.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time and trust that we are adapting to best meet the needs of our patients while still prioritizing health and safety of our clients and staff.
Thank you again for your understanding.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.